This handout is designed to give you as much information about the club, the season, the costs, etc. as possible. Please read the handout thoroughly. If you have any questions, follow up with Coach Adrian Casillas (915) 799-1418 or PfalconsYWC@gmail.com
The cost for joining the club during the Wrestling Season is $100
- $60 Club Dues - Cash or Pay Online (No Checks)
- $40 - Registered USA Wrestling Card (Do Not Purchase before September 2017
- Click here for instructions on how to join USA Wrestling
- If your child decides wrestling is not for him/her within the first two weeks of practice, we’ll refund your money, minus the $40 USA card fee.
- If registering multiple children from the same family, it will be $60 for the first child, $50 for the second, $40 for the third, etc.
- If you are able to secure a corporate sponsor / donor, we will deduct $15 off of your membership fee for every $100 that the sponsor donates. If you can get a donation of $500, your membership is free. Please see Coach Adrian for more information.
All payments need to made via PayPal (below):
2017 Summer Rookie TakeDown Camp
2017-18 Wrestling Season Dues - $60.00
Purchase of the Pfalcons Wrestling singlet - $75.00
USA Wrestling Membership
Click here for instructions on how to join USA Wrestling
Membership gets you:
- Insurance, facility insurance, supplies, etc.
- Singlet and headgear
The membership fee DOES NOT cover:
- Entry fees for tournaments (typically $15-25 per tournament)
- workout clothes,
- or other equipment transportation costs, hotel costs, meals, etc.